A great weekend, cleared up a lot of room for indoor tasks once winter hits:
- Reviewed food inventory and set goals.
- Built winter box for the wife.
- Got the back yard 80% ready for winter (Final weeding, made the summer boxes ready for winter, general clean up.)
- Worked on knot tying (another subject for future posts.)
- Did a little indoors clean up.
Still left for the weekend:
- Plant winter cover crop.
Go for a jog.
- Interior light for the chicken coop.
- One summer box left to break down.
- Put tools and implements away for the season.
- Light house painting chores.
- Winter preparations for the car.
- 2013 Goal/Gear List
Got suckered into a quick run out to the desert to do some blasting. Nothing scientific, just making noise. I did notice quite a halo on the red-dot when facing into the sun. Will investigate sunshades – probably have to be improvised though.