No update last week – my head hasn’t really been in the game lately. I’ve been running maybe twice a week and knocking out a few sets with the kettlebell every few days. DF has been minimal – mostly just working on the press out with the pistol.
This weekend we built garden boxes. We were talking more 4×2′ boxes, but when I did the math I figured 4×3′. We have some lumber left over, so a few more boxes will get made. E and I also made some plate stands/rifle holders. Lesson learned – any beer open when the router is running will be ruined by saw dust. This was the first time I hadn’t done rough wood work – faces were sanded, edges bevelled and a legitimate effort towards being visually appealing. It was even stained. In the end, every little imperfection stands out – but they are functional. I’ll may redo the top piece – I sweat it was level when it was put together:
Squared up the vertical post and added a new top piece: